Building Enhanced Referrals (Enhanced Referrals Series Part 1)
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: Providers increasingly recognize the importance of providing whole person care to clients that address physical, behavioral health and social needs. No provider can do this alone – this requires building effective partnerships with other providers across the system. This webinar will provide strategies for organizations to build effective and collaborative partnerships and referral sources for patient referrals and linkage to care.
- Identify key actions for building partnerships with external providers.
- Describe the key components of a care compact.
- Describe ways that care compacts can be utilized among providers.
- Identify your organization’s value proposition for partnering with other providers.
Content Level: Foundational
Target Audience: Administrators, Clinicians, & Support Staff
Course Interaction & System Requirements: This live webinar is fully interactive. Attendees may ask and answer questions throughout the presentation and participate in instructor-led discussions.
Course Completion & CE Requirements:
Health Management Associates, #1780, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Health Management Associates maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 09/22/2021 – 09/22/2025. Social workers completing this course receive 1.0 continuing education credit.
To earn CE credit, social workers must log in at the scheduled time, attend the entire course and complete an online course evaluation. To verify your attendance, please be sure to log in from an individual account and link your participant ID to your audio.
The AAFP has reviewed the Integrated Care DC webinar series and deemed it acceptable for AAFP credit. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This session is approved for 1.0 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credits.
Certificates of completion will be emailed within 10-12 business days of course completion.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or higher, MacOS 9 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox 10.0 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, high-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible