Who We Are
The Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) manages Integrated Care DC in partnership with the Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). IntegratedCareDC.com serves as a no-cost training and technical assistance hub for District of Columbia Medicaid providers seeking to improve their practice and maximize their impact.
Why Join Us?
Integrated whole-person care has been shown to improve patient outcomes and increase beneficiary and provider satisfaction.
Integrated Care DC will help ensure you have the infrastructure, knowledge, and tools you need to deliver high-value care.
Join Integrated Care DC now:
- Register for live webinars to learn and share best practices and earn continuing education credits.
- Request practice coaching for tailored, site-specific support to achieve your integrated care goals.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for events, resources, and program updates.
- Visit our Learning Library to access on-demand videos, podcasts, tools, success stories, and more.
How Else Can You Participate?
- Explore DHCF and DBH programs for training and technical assistance based on your interests and eligibility.
- Get updates from the Public Forum on Integrated Care on integrating behavioral health into managed care.
- Give input to the Perinatal Mental Health Task Force to improve District policies for perinatal mental health.
Integrated Care DC is managed by the DC Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in partnership with the DC Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). This project is supported by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). A total of $3,500,365, or 81 percent, of the project is financed with federal funds, and $810,022, or 19 percent, is funded by non-federal sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, or an endorsement by, HHS or the U.S. Government.