Resources | Short Videos
Stay up-to-date on the latest from Integrated Care DC!
Integrated Care DC is committed to engaging with Medicaid practices and providers, partners, and community stakeholders throughout the District.
Integrated Care DC Program Focus
- Health Home providers
- Department of Behavioral Health providers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Free standing mental health providers
- Long-term services and supports providers, including home health agencies
- Certified or waivered medications for addiction treatment (MAT) providers, including methadone providers
- Specialty providers
- Access program updates and resources through this website.
- Engage in virtual learning sessions and webinars to learn and share best practices with other providers and partners.
- Enroll in individual practice coaching. Participating provider teams will receive individualized support from an HMA coach and will be expected to participate in all group learning sessions over a minimum one-year period to work toward practice transformation goals
For questions or more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Management Associates
About the Program
We offer several options for participation, including individual practice coaching, webinar sessions, learning collaboratives, and this virtual learning community.
Subject matter experts from Health Management Associates (HMA), a leading independent national research and consulting firm, will be providing the training and technical assistance.
The Integrated Care DC Program is managed by the DC Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in partnership with the DC Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). This project is supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $4,616,075.00 with 100 percent funded by CMS/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, or an endorsement by, CMS/HHS, or the U.S. Government.