About the Program
The District of Columbia’s Department of Health Care Finance, in partnership with the DC Department of Behavioral Health, manages a five-year program, known as the Integrated Care Technical Assistance (ICTA) Program. The ICTA program will enhance your practice’s capability to deliver person-centered care across the care continuum; use population health analytics to address complex medical, behavioral health, and social needs; and engage leadership to support value-based care.
We offer several options for participation, including individual practice coaching, webinar sessions, learning collaboratives, and this virtual learning community.
Subject matter experts from Health Management Associates (HMA), a leading independent national research and consulting firm, will be providing the training and technical assistance.
ICTA Program Focus
- Health Home providers
- Department of Behavioral Health providers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Free standing mental health providers
- Long-term services and supports providers, including home health agencies
- Certified or waivered medications for addiction treatment (MAT) providers, including methadone providers
- Specialty providers
The ICTA program launched in January 2021, with offerings listed below.
- Access program updates and resources through this website.
- Engage in virtual learning sessions and webinars to learn and share best practices with other providers and partners.
- Enroll in individual practice coaching. Participating provider teams will receive individualized support from an HMA coach and will be expected to participate in all group learning sessions over a minimum one-year period to work toward practice transformation goals
For questions or more information email@example.com.
Health Management Associates
Health Management Associates (HMA) is a leading independent national healthcare and human services research and consulting firm. The HMA team is more than 250 colleagues, with experience that spans the healthcare industry and stretches across the nation. Dedicated to serving vulnerable populations, HMA assists policymakers, providers, health plans, and communities in navigating the ever-changing healthcare environment, with a focus on making publicly funded programs like Medicaid and Medicare operate more effectively.
Zane Networks is an award-winning certified company located in Washington, DC that specializes in healthcare transformation services and solutions. We provide strategic services in the following areas: health quality improvement; telehealth; web and application development; audio, and video communications solutions, and staffing. Our team brings a highly collaborative approach, working side-by-side with client teams. We leverage our deep clinical, technical, and management expertise to help transform organizations to achieve their strategic objectives.
The Integrated Care Technical Assistance Program (ICTA) is managed by the DC Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in partnership with the DC Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). This project is supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $4,616,075.00 with 100 percent funded by CMS/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, or an endorsement by, CMS/HHS, or the U.S. Government.