Each month, we are featuring one or more practices participating in the Integrated Care DC program that are making exceptional progress delivering whole-person care for DC residents. If you know a practice or someone deserving of this feature or want to feature yourself, use this link to tell us more.
Community Wellness Ventures (CWV) believes mental health and wellness services are essential to the overall success of the larger society. It is why they have partnered with the District to address the needs of the "whole person," including system approaches to mental...
Community Wellness Ventures (CWV) believes mental health and wellness services are essential to the overall success of the larger society. It is why they have partnered with the District to address the needs of the "whole person," including system approaches to mental health, aligning housing and employment resources, and addressing specific comprehensive needs of residents. CWV is leveraging Salesforce to share behavioral health data and gather patient data related to trauma, anxiety,...
Integrated Care DC Program Focus
Who is eligible to participate in Integrated Care DC?
We welcome and encourage all DC Medicaid providers and community partners supporting Medicaid patients to join Integrated Care DC. Providers include practice sites focused on primary care, behavioral health, substance use disorder treatment, and/or a combination. Our priority provider types include:
- Health Home providers
- Department of Behavioral Health providers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Free-standing mental health providers
- Long-term services and supports providers, including home health agencies
- Certified or waivered medications for addiction treatment (MAT) providers, including methadone providers
How can I participate in Integrated Care DC?
Please join us by:
- Engaging in virtual group learning sessions to learn and share best practices with other providers and partners;
- Enrolling in individual practice coaching to receive tailored, site-specific support to achieve goals to provide integrated care; and/or
- Subscribing to the Integrated Care DC newsletter, disseminated two times per month, with program announcements and the latest resources.
Please reach out with questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Integrated Care DC Program is managed by the DC Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in partnership with the DC Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). This project is supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $4,616,075.00 with 100 percent funded by CMS/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, or an endorsement by, CMS/HHS, or the U.S. Government.