Integrated Care DC
- Looking for ways to bring together physical and behavioral health to better manage care for patients with complex conditions and health-related social needs?
- Struggling with an influx of patients needing behavioral health treatment and looking for effective ways to get them the care they need?
- Preparing for managed care contracts or strategic partnerships to enhance your practice’s effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability?
Integrated Care DC, managed by the Department of Health Care Finance in partnership with the Department of Behavioral Health, offers continuing education, practice coaching, and on-demand learning resources to DC Medicaid-enrolled providers seeking to address medical, behavioral health, and social needs through integrated, whole-person care. We work with all types of providers and practices at any stage of integration or readiness. We can help you develop the infrastructure, knowledge, and tools you need to achieve your practice transformation goals and build your capacity to:
- Deliver person-centered care across the care continuum.
- Use data and population health analytics to address complex needs.
- Engage leadership to support value-based care.
Join the Integrated Care DC learning community today:
- Engage in best-practice webinars and earn CME/CE credits for live sessions.
- Enroll in practice coaching for tailored support to achieve your integrated care goals.
- Explore our Learning Library to access on-demand videos, podcasts, tools, and more.
- Enlist for monthly email updates on program events and resources.
Want to learn more about Integrated Care DC?
Thank you for your interest!