- This event has passed.
Effective Utilization of CRISP DC For Care Coordination By Hospitals
August 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: During this session, hosted by the DC Hospital Association, representatives from CRISP DC will demonstrate how to use the platform to improve care coordination for patients across the healthcare system. There will be time for audience questions at the end of the presentation.
- Define the role of CRISP DC and how hospitals can access the system
- Explain where care teams can look for specific data elements
- Outline 2-3 best practices for using health information exchange to improve care coordination: Recent hospitalizations, medications, labs
- Provide instructions on how to use electronic notification services (ENS) alerts
Content Level: Foundational
Target Audience: Hospital Care Teams
Course Interaction & System Requirements: This live webinar is fully interactive. Attendees may ask and answer questions throughout the presentation and participate in instructor-led discussions.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. This session is approved by AAFP for up to 1.0 AMA Level 1.0 CME credit.
Certificates of completion will be emailed within 10-12 business days of course completion.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or higher, MacOS 9 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox 10.0 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, high-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible