- This event has passed.
Effective Utilization of CRISP DC For Care Coordination
September 1, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: During this session, hosted by the DC Hospital Association, representatives from CRISP DC will demonstrate how to use the platform to improve care coordination for patients across the healthcare system. There will be time for audience questions at the end of the presentation.
Speaker(s): Elizabeth Mulugeta -Project Manager, Ronald Emeni – Outreach Manager, Corrine Jimenez – Project Manager, Aida Semere – Project Manager
- Define the role of CRISP DC and how providers can access the system
- Explain where providers and care teams can look for specific data elements
- Outline 2-3 best practices for using health information exchange to improve care coordination
- Provide instructions on how to use electronic notification services (ENS) alerts
- Identifying social determinants of health available in the DC HIE
- Review the key features of the CRISP DC Consent Tool that enable the compliant electronic exchange of behavioral health information
Content Level: Foundational
Target Audience (Organization): Department of Behavioral Health Provider
Course Interaction & System Requirements: This live webinar is fully interactive. Attendees may ask and answer questions throughout the presentation and participate in instructor-led discussions.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. This session is approved by AAFP for up to 1.0 AMA Level 1.0 CME credit.
Certificates of completion will be emailed within 10-12 business days of course completion.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or higher, MacOS 9 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox 10.0 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, high-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible