Integrated Care DC collaborates on an ongoing basis with key stakeholders in the District of Columbia, including the following partners, to ensure the alignment of activities in support of the community and provider goals.
- DC Department of Health Care Finance – https://dhcf.dc.gov/
- DC Department of Behavioral Health – https://dbh.dc.gov/
- Behavioral Health Association – https://www.dcbehavioralhealth.org
- CRISP DC – https://crispdc.org/
- DC Hospital Association – https://dcha.org/
- DC Primary Care Association – https://www.dcpca.org/
- Medical Society of DC – https://www.msdc.org/
Integrated Care DC is managed by the DC Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) in partnership with the DC Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). This project is supported by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). A total of $3,500,365, or 81 percent, of the project is financed with federal funds, and $810,022, or 19 percent, is funded by non-federal sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, or an endorsement by, HHS or the U.S. Government.