- This event has passed.
Allowing Data to Tell a Story: Relevant Metrics to Help Reflect the Infinite Values of Integrated Healthcare
December 13, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: As healthcare centers around the country further embrace data and metrics, integrated primary care behavioral health programs must incorporate data to reflect the value of work being done. In this webinar, attendees will learn about primary data and metric points and the importance of ensuring that data tells a story and reflects the infinite values of health systems, rather than becoming finite goals.
Speakers: Jean Glossa, MD & David Bauman, PsyD
- Describe relevant data metrics that reflect the values of integrated behavioral health
- Describe key players in healthcare systems who allow the retrieval of relevant data points.
- Identify strategies of using data to inspire employee engagement and connect providers to their infinite values.
Content Level: Coming Soon
Target Audience: Behavioral health providers practicing in primary care settings
Course Interaction & System Requirements: This live webinar is fully interactive. Attendees may ask and answer questions throughout the presentation and participate in instructor-led discussions.
Course Completion & CE Requirements:
Health Management Associates, #1780, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Health Management Associates maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 09/22/2021 – 09/22/2025. Social workers completing this course receive 1.0 continuing education credit.
To earn CE credit, social workers must log in at the scheduled time, attend the entire course and complete an online course evaluation. To verify your attendance, please be sure to log in from an individual account and link your participant ID to your audio.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. This session is approved by AAFP for up to 1.0 AMA Level 1.0 CME credit.
Certificates of completion will be emailed within 10-12 business days of course completion.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or higher, MacOS 9 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox 10.0 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, high-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible