The Foundations of Value Based Care & Value Based Purchasing
November 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: During this webinar, participants will be able to identify the foundations of value-based care and the Health Care Payment Learning & Action Network (HCPLAN or LAN) value-based payment (VBP) framework. The presentation will also include the Department of Health Care Finance’s VBP strategy.
- Understand national trends and the District’s goals for transitioning to VBP.
- Identify the foundational concepts of integrated, value-based care/performance.
- Articulate the foundational Learning and Action Network (LAN) alternative payment methodology (APM) framework
Content Level: Moderate
Target Audience: Clinicians
Course Interaction & System Requirements: This live webinar is fully interactive. Attendees may ask and answer questions throughout the presentation and participate in instructor-led discussions.
Course Completion & CE Requirements:
Health Management Associates, #1780, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Health Management Associates maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 09/22/2021 – 09/22/2025. Social workers completing this course receive 1.0 continuing education credit.
To earn CE credit, social workers must log in at the scheduled time, attend the entire course and complete an online course evaluation. To verify your attendance, please be sure to log in from an individual account and link your participant ID to your audio.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. This session is approved by AAFP for up to 1.0 AMA Level 1.0 CME credit.
Certificates of completion will be emailed within 10-12 business days of course completion.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or higher, MacOS 9 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox 10.0 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, high-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible